You may have heard about celebrities and their sizzling cars so many times, but the collection of master blaster Sachin Tendulkar is not only the largest in numbers but also the best in genre. His first car was a Maruti 800 (the older version). It’s the zippiness of the car that attracts this cricketing legend the most and in his words, the car has to be quick and comfortable. There is hardly any luxury brand that Sachin doesn’t owns, be it an AMG tuned Mercedes Benz C36 or be it fascinating Porsche Boxer. The speed sensation ‘Ferrari 360 Modena Spyder’ also finds a place in Sachin’s garage and it is one of his favorite cars.
Sachin has rarely been seen on driver’s seat and it’s the foreign countries (England) where he has tried his hands on steering most of the times. According to him in India, it’s the Mumbai Pune highway that attracts him the most to drive.
- The God of Cricket – Sachin Sells His Red Ferrari to Surat Based Friend
- Indian Cricket Icon Tendulkar’s Love for Luxury Cars Seems Pouring on Surat Routes
- Vijay Mallya’s timeless collection of cars
- New H2 2009 Hummer Leads Dhoni’s Rich Collection Of Cars
- Koenigsegg Agera Charmed India with Its Wondrous Launch