The Indian auto giant Tata Motors launched its multi purpose vehicle (MPV), Tata Venture, on Friday, in the state of Rajasthan. The new Venture model has been priced in the range of Rs 4.05 lakhs to Rs 5.07 lakhs (ex-showroom Jaipur).
Mr. S Saxena, company’s Head Marketing and Sales, told reporters on the occasion, “We are launching the product first in Rajasthan and later it will be launched in other states. The vehicle is with the footprint and maneuverability of a hatchback car, but the interior space of a utility vehicle.”
“We have focused on safety and luxury features in the vehicle. This the safest van among others. A collapsible steering and side impact beams protect occupants in an exigency. It meets crash safety norms applicable in the domestic market. This is cost effective and customer friendly and we hope that it will be a great success in the Rajasthan market,” he added.
The company has rolled-out the Venture MPV in three different seating variants that comprises of a five-seater, a seven-seater and an eight-seater model. All of these variants of Tata Venture are available in five attractive colors and will be available at all 24 sales outlets of the company across Rajasthan.
- Tata Launches a Three Day Nationwide Service Camp for Venture Owners
- Tata Venture – Get ready for adventure (Expert Review)
- Fiat & Tata Will Carry Over the Joint Venture but On Modified Terms
- Maruti Omni v/s Maruti Eeco v/s Tata Venture – The utility carriers head to head (Expert Review)
- Pakistan – Tata Nano’s New Target Venture