Skoda, Czech Republic based automobile manufacturer is all ready to bring a brand new fantastic idea to becharm Indian car buyers planning to opt for Skoda cars. The company is launching a new scheme to offer its popular sedans Superb and Laura at 0% finance rate and the advertisement of the same will commence soon.
This new 0% finance scheme is introduced after the recent introduction of slashed price variants of the sedan Superb in order to enhance its existing customers. After the new pricing, Skoda Superb Ambition (Petrol) is available at a starting price tag of Rs. 17.66 lakh while the diesel version starts at Rs. 22.07 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai). Now Skoda Superb Ambition is the most affordable sedans from the Skoda’s line up in India.
All-new scheme of 0% will initially be offered to potential customers of the Skoda Superb Ambition and later it will be introduced for the prospective customers of Skoda Laura. The soon to be unveiled in-house finance scheme is applicable on select variants of Skoda Laura.
Skoda offers models such as Rapid, Laura and Superb in the Indian auto market along with hatchback Fabia and SUV Yeti. The company is also projecting to bring in the 2014 Skoda Fabia hatchback for the Indian shores with a new look, engine, design and platform
- Volkswagen Finance Pvt Ltd to Crown Skoda Rapid with Rs. 9999 EMI Offer
- Skoda Superb Ambition trim launched at Rs 18 lakh
- Skoda Superb’s Ambition Version to Hit Market By 18th April
- Grab the Super Value offer from Skoda with 2012 Superb Now Available @ Rs. 16.99 L
- The Unveiling of Skoda Laura RS at A Price Tag of Rs. 15.19 Lakh