The new Mercedes Benz B Class is here to mesmerize its customers as it uncovers itself at exclusive dealerships based in Kochi and Kerala. The launch event experienced the gracious presence of leading south Indian movie stars Rima Kallingal and Remya Nambisan. The actors formally presented the luxuriant beauty for the Kerala auto market. The vehicle will be sold solely through Mercedes Benz dealer Rajasree Motors Pvt. Ltd.
Standing in a sub Rs. 25 lakh price category, the new Mercedes Benz B Class will flaunt magnificent features along with lush interiors and greater capacity space. The very classy sports tourer will come with Pre Safe Blind Spot and Lane Assist, stealing its power from direct injection petrol engines, churning out super power of 122Bhp from 1.6 liter motor.
The exteriors are too scintillating as the premium car showcases 16” alloy wheels LED daytime running lights, heated exterior mirrors, light assist and automatic light activation. From the cabins’ view, the sports tourer is equipped with an Audio 20 featuring 5.8” screen with USB, collision prevention assist, drivers knee bag, leather trimmed steering wheel and air conditioning.
Moreover the German luxury car giant is also considering a plan to set up 3S facilities at Kozhikode on Kannur road, furthermore spreading its arms and establishing a modern set up at Thiruvanathapuram.
- This 19th July, Discover the Magic of Mercedes Benz B-Class Sports Tourer
- Mercedes Benz B Class Sports Tourer – An Ultimate Tourer for Ecstatic Drives (Expert Review)
- Mercedes on Track to Revive Soon With the Launch of Its B-Class Sports Tourer
- Discover the Magic of Mercedes B-Class Sports Tourer @ Rs. 21.49L
- Merc B Class Sports Tourer Slated to be Launched on 18th September