The top SUV manufacturer, Mahindra has all the big reasons to enjoy success as once again after re-opening the bookings for its much-acclaimed XUV500, the automaker has confronted 7200+ count in mere two days.
The XUV500, a cheetah-inspired SUV was unveiled last year in September and after reopening the bookings on 8th June 2012 across the nation, Mahindra is gathering terrific response. Now the vehicle is available at company’s more than 100 dealerships including where the vehicle was launched earlier.
On this great achievement, the Chief Executive – Automotive Division at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, Mr. Pravin Shah stated, “We are so delighted to see the response and take the opportunity once again to offer our heartfelt gratitude to our customers for the confidence they have shown in us. The overwhelming response especially in today’s challenging market environment is itself a testimony to the popularity of the XUV500.”
Since launch, XUV500 has received 22 awards and its terrific pricing has always kept the vehicle on edge in terms of demand. Apart from being rated as the most reputed auto brand in Reputation Benchmark Study conducted by Bluebytes, the XUV500 has begged many major honors in rallies like Desert Storm, Desert Dash & Dakshin Dare in the extreme category.
- Mere 6 Days of Launch and M&M Posts 5K+ Bookings for XUV500
- Mahindra to Begin XUV500 Bookings from 8th June across the Nation
- XUV500 Confronts Mind-Boggling Response with Over 5900 Booking in Mere 2 Days
- Mahindra to Increase Production Capacity of XUV500 at Its Chakan Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra & Mahindra Postpones Bookings for Newly Unveiled XUV500