Be it buying a new car or be it selling a used car, one should take the final decision only after doing a considerable research. A buying/selling decision taken haphazardly can become a cause of after-sale-dissatisfaction but also can keep you from getting the fair value of your money. Here are few tips and instructions for the people who want to buy/sell a vehicle.
Selling Your Used Car: – There can be many reasons behind a can owner needs to sell his car such as terrible economic circumstances and when one wants to buy a new car after selling the older one. Here are some areas which needed to be given a thought before selling your car.
1) First of all ask your self that if you really have to sell your vehicle and if there are any other ways to raise the needed fund.
2) Do a proper study of the thing like market response, demand and the value of your car in the used car market.
3) Keep all the documents like registrations, insurance, pollution etc, safe as you will need to give all them to the buyer at the time of selling the car.
4) If you own a car that is high in demand, there is strong possibility of finding a customer who is ready to pay you more than the fair value.
Buying A Car: – Buying a car is much more hectic and confusing task when it’s compared to the selling as when buying you have a lot of options to choose from and there are a grater chances overpaying. Here are few tips for the buyers who are planning to buy a new car.
1) First of all do a considerable research on the cars available in your budget and select the one that suits your preferences and requirements the most. Try to take the feed back from the users who already own the same vehicle you are planning to buy. Ask about the important factors like maintenance cost and performance.
2)Take test drive of at least 3 to 4 cars of your choice and select the one that suits your budget, requirement and preferences the most.
3)Try to take quotations from at least 2 to 3 dealers of the car you have selected to buy and choose the one that offers the best price and offers.
4) Follow the same trend for finance as well; if possible try to arrange finance on your own through your preferred bank. Compare that auto loan deal to the deal that dealer is offering and go with the best.